Monday, September 10, 2012

Someone in KY Loves You :-)

Here in KY Luna is a 'he', sometimes an 'it'.  "Does he bite?  It's cute!"  haha... She's loving all of these new smells and the green grass.  She goes almost everywhere with me, and has been a complete angel.  Well... When she is WITH me haha... I left her once with my grandpa when mom and I went to dinner and she got tangled in the phone chord and ripped it out of the wall.  :-/  I bought some frontline for her today at Walmart- the go to place for EVERYTHING.  She already has fleas and its been 3 days!  These photos are from the Jenny Wiley State Park.  




Still feeling exhausted and unsettled, can't wait to get settled in and start working tomorrow.  My mom helped me clean the attic today at my dads, it was nice to sit and visit with those two together.

The nightlife here is slim pickins... Went to a little bar called Seasons which the locals have nicknamed Sleazins haha... Interesting place...  Guess I'll be doing less drinkin more thinkin.  Which was supposed to be the plan anyway.  There is a cool little place here with awesome food called Lizzeyb's, they even have grass fed hormone free meats!!! Which a new thing, and AWESOME for this community.  Oh and live music!  I spoke with the owner about playing there once I get settled in.  

Speaking of food I've eaten more fast food in the last week than I have all year.  Looking forward to hitting the grocery store tomorrow.  And the gym.  I'll be working at Pro Fitness, makes it too convenient to find excuses to avoid working out :-). There is a punching bag, and I already made a new friend who does MMA.  I'm hoping to have at least a small social life here, I know myself and I will pull my hair out if I don't find a little excitement.  I doubt I'll have outings like the infamous limo nights in Tempe, but I know plenty of people with 4wheelers haha...  And I have plans to go paddle boarding and biking next week.  Everyone here is so friendly, and most people seem genuine.

I miss my patio, my bathtub, my Fefe, Ez, and all my friends.  I'm not miserable or too homesick yet, there is still so much to keep me distracted with getting things rolling with my new job and making my little attic a home.  I did a shit job packing, I think I brought two pairs of socks haha... Oh well.  The only thing I'm really frustrated about is having no guitar here yet, there is one at my dads but I need to buy strings.


Check out this photo of my grandparents living room.  First off, it's super cute that they have his and hers recliners.  But the deer... The dead stuffed deer on the wall creep me out while I'm sleeping lol I swear they stare at me.  
You know me and quotes.. my favorite notable quote so far....

"What's your house number," me to Penny.

"I don't have a house number baby.  This is KY.  It's right after the railroad tracks."  Haha :-)

Someone in KY loves you :-)

<3 Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment