Monday, September 17, 2012

Video Blog :-)


Well, I've seen it all.  Just saw my sweet little adventure dog climb a tree.  A tall tree!  I climbed the ladder today to check out the tree house/platform and of course I decided AGAINST carrying my very fat puppy up the rickety old ladder.  She whined and cried waiting for me to come down, and next thing I know she is literally UP THE TREE!  haha.. can't wait to write songs here.  

Speaking of songs, today I jammed with a guitarist named Julius.  He seems really genuine about doing music with me, really excited.  I've been out and about this week and had the opportunity to sing with a few different bands and musicians,   Here we are running through Angel From Montgomery.  Don't judge, my voice wasn't warmed up at all and this was the second time we ever tried this.







I've been spending lots of time with my family.  Last night my sister and I bought matching barn boots and had a late night visit with the horses.  She's my mini me in some ways, in other ways we are alien sisters from different planets.  She's so into wrestling and sports and I just have no clue.  No clue what so ever.  Aside from Muay Thai.  I think she was annoyed with my shoe obsession haha.. it took me about 20 minutes to find the perfect little garden boots, took her about 5.  it's cool to look at her with her little freckles and long blonde hair and see my kid self in there, too.






My partner in crime, my beloved cousin Deana is back in town.  She came over today to help me clean this house up a little more.  We decided to explore all of the old stuff, nooks and crannies… We found the door to the old cellar and took a flashlight down there.  We rock paper scissored for who had to go down (haha I know we were kind of 12 years old today) and... she lost.  Thankfully there were no rats, but I did scare her to death haha…  She'll kill me for this, but it's too funny not to post.  Click play.. and don't watch if your a little human or offended by colorful language :-)  And listen- rats are a REAL THING when you live near the river.  The neighbors poor dog was  chewed half to death by a pack of rats, because he plays near the river at night.  The river rats are more like RIVER CATS, huge, fat, ugly, rats.  Thank god we don't seem to have a problem in this house, but when winter comes you bet your buttons I'll set traps all over this house.



I have some really cool ideas for my bedroom.  I really have two rooms up here, one will eventually be my chill/music room.  There is this really gross old laminate flooring up here that is half glued to the floor, I was surprised and excited to find that underneath are the original wooden planks.  Sometime this week I'm going to sand the floors and do this finish that I found below.  White walls, simple country meets zen.



The fridge is clean, which means I will FINALLY get to the grocery store tomorrow.  I feel so gross eating so much of this heavy food, can't WAIT to get my little pyrex storage bowls tomorrow and start making my delicious salads again.  Thankfully I haven't chubbed up here yet, but I can definitely tell a difference in my body and overall energy levels from the crap I've been eating.  Can't wait to start training at the gym on Tuesday and toning and getting back to feeling strong and solid.  And after a hard work out, I can always soak in this redneck hot tub I found in the field behind the house.





Luna is slowly getting braver with the chickens and kittens.  This is where she started, afraid to go out the front door...


And here she is now, staring down the cat.  


And she chases these Roosters.


I've been spending lots of time with the horses.  There is an open stall in the barn and I can't help but to Imagine my future horse there.   Last night I stayed up way too late dreaming and looking at horses for sale online.  Do you think there would be a place at Pro Fitness for me to tie up my horse?? haha.. who needs a car? (I do.  BADLY)



I'm super happy, super sleepy.  A little overwhelmed.  But mostly just excited.  I want to dive right into EVERYTHING because there are so many opportunities for literally ALL of my passions.. But I have to take one thing at a time.  Even with music.. I think I'll lay low for a couple of weeks and get my massage stuff rolling and then ease into everything else.    

Everything is going well at Pro Fitness, aside from a few scheduling mistakes because my iPhone changed time zones.  

Oh and my quotes section this week.. haha.. so these are all overheard quotes.  I went to the Red White and Blue festival in Martin and these are honestly things I heard people say, that I found funny or interesting.  



'Well sheeot... you tell em' not to be smokin' none that gaw damn week neither!' Random man getting onto a motorcycle

'Well there is that red head again.'  I assume it was me?  i was the only red head there haha...

'How you doing? I'm fine as frog hair!' <3 this one the most.  Definitely going to steal it.

Oh.. and my accent is slowly creeping back.  If you can't tell from the video haha...

Till next time,
<3 Tiff

No comments:

Post a Comment